The work of an influencer is one of the most misunderstood and underestimated jobs in the modern era. It’s more than simply snapping fun pictures and soaking up the online attention.
Influencers have to understand their audiences, learn how to appeal to those audiences, continuously craft and create valued content, analyze data to see where they can improve, and of course, find ways to monetize all that online activity. It’s far more involved that most people realize.
Understanding your audience and what they like is one of the most important yet challenging hurdles for any influencer. Fortunately, there are tools designed to help, including Instagram tracking tools that can analyze nearly anyone’s Instagram activity log.
If you’re an influencer who wants to give your business an edge, we’re here to answer all your questions about Instagram tracking tools and what they can do for you.
What Is an Instagram Tracking Tool?
Be default, Instagram shows you very little information about other users’ activities. Unlike a platform like Twitter that shows you an easy timeline of follows, comments, and likes, Instagram keeps all this data vague.
If you’re trying to find out how to see what someone likes on Instagram, an Instagram tracking tool is the only way to find it. You’re able to track a variety of users at any given time to see what types of posts they like, who they interact with, and more.
Benefits of an Instagram tracking tool:
- See posts that other users like on Instagram
- Get insights into another user’s Instagram activity
- Organize publicly accessible data in an analyzable way
What Information Can You Get from an Instagram Tracking Tool?
There are multiple Instagram tracking tools available online, and each one tracks different types of data. For example, if you’re trying to figure out how to see who someone recently followed on Instagram in 2021, not all Instagram trackers have this data. The key is to find a comprehensive tool like Snoopreport and make sure it offers you the data you need.
Data you’ll see on an Instagram tracker tool like Snoopreport:
- Posts the user has liked on Instagram
- Instagram accounts that the user interacts with the most
- Accounts that the user has recently followed on Instagram
- Key topics, interests, and hashtags featured in the content that the user likes
Why Would Influencers Want to Track Instagram Users’ Likes?
When people think of Instagram tracking tools or are looking up how to see what someone likes on Instagram in 2021, they typically think of individuals using the tracker to peek into their significant others’ online activities for example. In reality, Instagram trackers are incredibly useful for influencers and even social media marketers.
These tracking tools give influencers valuable insights into users within their target audiences. They’re able to see how their desired followers and their current followers interact online so they can find better ways to appeal to them.
Benefits of seeing Instagram users’ likes for an influencer:
- Gain a better understanding of your target audience
- See what types of content are most popular with your target audience
- Find out what other influencers are appealing to your target audience so you can identify differences and find a way to stand out
What Benefits Do Instagram Tracking Tools Have for Influencers?
For influencers, knowing your “market” is one of the best ways to be successful. After all, you can only produce content your target audience will love if you know what interests them. With an Instagram tracker, you can find common threads and interests among your key users so you can cater your content to interest them. You can even use competing influencers’ Instagram activity history to get a view of who they’re interacting with online and how you can emulate their success.
How to analyze your target audience’s data as an influencer using an Instagram tracking tool:
- Use an Instagram tracking tool to track a variety of users within your target audience
- Receive weekly reports on these users’ activities
- Pull together all the data from your tracked accounts’ activities
- Look for commonalities, like popular accounts that these users interact with, interests they appear to share, or hashtags that are common in the posts they like most often
How Can Influencers Use Instagram Tracking Tools?
While some people who use Instagram tracking tools user them to track specific individuals like their significant others, their kids, or their friends, it’s all about numbers and patterns for influencers. The key is to track several people who fit into your target audience and find patterns within their activity, like other influencers they seem to follow often or common interests.
Tips for influencers to analyze audience data with an Instagram tracker tool:
- Choose your tracked accounts wisely: narrow down your target demographics by age, gender, location, and so on and track users within those categories
- Follow both people in your target demographic who don’t yet follow you and those who already do to find out how they’re similar and how they’re different
- Be consistent: it’s better to track the same group for several months so you can pick up on patterns and shifts rather than tracking a different group of users every week or two
What Is the Top Instagram Tracking Tool for Influencers?
As we mentioned above, there are several Instagram tracking tools available when you want to know how to see someone’s activity on Instagram, so how do you know which one fits your purposes best? While each tool has its pros and cons, the top leader that influencers rely on is Snoopreport. Snoopreport is valued throughout the industry for its accuracy, reliability, and thoroughness.
Data you’ll see in Snoopreport:
- Each tracked user’s weekly post likes
- Accounts whose posts each user has liked most often
- Accounts each tracked user followed in the past week and when they followed them
- Hashtags that appeared most frequently in the posts that each user liked over the past week
- Topics and interests that are most common among the posts each user has interacted with in the past week
What Does Snoopreport Offer for Influencers?
Snoopreport is an ideal Instagram online tracker for influencers for several reasons. Not only is it discreet so that users won’t know that you’re tracking them, but it offers a variety of in-depth yet ethical data that can help you become more profitable.
What makes Snoopreport the perfect choice for influencers:
- Proven accuracy and reliability
- Ability to track up to 100 users at a time
- Weekly reports so you can see patterns and shifts over time
- Ethical use of data that isn’t invading anyone’s privacy
How Can Influencers Start Using Snoopreport?
On top of its many other advantages, Snoopreport is remarkably easy to use. For influencers, once you’ve taken the time to outline your target audience and select a range of users who represent that target audience, you can easily set up your Snoopreport and start tracking.
How to start using Snoopreport:
- Create a Snoopreport account
- Choose your Snoopreport plan based on the number of users you want to track and purchase your plan
- Enter the handles for the Instagram accounts you want to track
- You’ll start receiving a weekly report for each user you’re tracking
Maximizing Your Work as an Influencer with an Instagram Activity Tracker
Instagram is a fantastic social media platform for producing and sharing content. When it comes to learning how to see someone’s likes on Instagram, though, it leaves a lot to be desired. The Snoopreport Instagram tracking tool is the perfect way to get valuable insights into your target audience and identify the best ways to engage followers, attract new followers, grow your profits as an influencer.
To get started on your own data analysis, sign up for Snoopreport today.